A fascinating downhill cycling tour from Mount Batur (Kintamani Village) and through the quiet back roads of Bali’s beautiful countryside. You will visit a woodcarving workshop, temples, coffee plantation, and rice paddies fields. Experience local fruits, vegetables and herbal teas.
- Rp.150.000 /person Infant (Baby Seats / Under 5 years)
- Rp. 300.000/Person under 12 years old
- Rp. 400.000/Person from Ubud area.
- Rp. 500.000/Person from Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Canggu area.
Tour includes :
Welcome drinks, mountain bike and helmet / Balinese hat, entrance fees, breakfast (11:00 am), lunch (14:00 pm), cold face towels as well as fresh fruit and drinks along the way.
- Morning pick-up at your hotel and A/C car drive to the countryside.
- Visit to Tegallalang area which is famous for the rice terraces.
- Visit to plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced.
- Car drive uphill, Balinese breakfast with breathtaking views on active volcano Mount Batur and Batur Lake.
- Comfortable bicycle ride downhill with beautiful views and attractions.
- Walk through the rice paddies with explanation about the process of rice growing.
- Visit to a woodcarving workshop.
- Lunch in a traditional Balinese family home.
Pick-up time :
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran area : 06 : 30 am – 07 : 00 am
- Kuta / Seminyak area : 07 : 00 am – 07 : 30 am
- Sanur area : 07 : 30 am – 08 : 00 am
- Ubud area : 08 : 30 am – 09 : 00 am
You will be back in the hotel around 15 : 00 pm – 16 : 00 pm.